November 16th Required Community Service Performance
- Meet at the front of the building at 9:30
- Performance at 10:00 - 11:00 with a meet and greet with the residents
- Optional Picnic Lunch and Photo Shoot at Steele Park 11:30 - 12:30 (those staying for the photo shoot need to bring a sack lunch)
- Photos will be used in marketing content
- Details in Call Sheet
Why do we ask for Volunteers?
Although it may seem we have enough help, we could use more involved parents to help at concerts! Putting on a concert takes a lot of work and much of the behind the scenes work is done by three people the entire week before the concert. We only have 1 full-time staff member, 2 part time staff members and one full time volunteer doing the majority of the work. Please consider helping out in some capacity over the holiday concert weekend.
We could really use help with Front of House and Risers. With Risers at Camelback, they have to be transported down an elevator and onto the stage. This will require about 5 people to help set up. Scott Kisicki faithfully does this for EVERY concert. He would really appreciate the help!!
Thank you to our faithful concert and rehearsal volunteers, who show up every rehearsal and concert to make sure things run smoothly for your singers:
Heather Maxwell, Brook Carroll, Cheryl Manney, Alicia Pritchard, Ana Paul - Choir Coordinators; Brandy Keller, Andrea Johnson, Mary Kennedy, Barb Tsinakis, Paralee Johnson, Jill Jones - fun!RAISER Team; Evelyn Wright and Heather Maxwell - Front of House Managers; Vanessa Kisicki - Backstage Manager; Lesley Stephens, Nikki Walser, Wendy VanKirk -Backstage Coordinators; Lisa Finn, Ana Paul - Backstage Supervisors; Wendy Benson, Elise Vincent - Front of House Volunteers
The complete list of fees for tuition, uniforms and tours all in one place!
If you have existing funds available from previous seasons, apply by AUGUST 1 to receive funds for August Tuition and/or Tour payment.
Complete this form for Needs Based Financial Aid assistance for tuition expenses based on income.
If this form is not completed, text and email will be the default for communications and equal monthly installments will be selected as tour payment preference.
All Parents must complete one preference for each singer. If this form is not completed, email will be the default communication and be sent to the main parent on file when your singer was registered.
Applications for Cantabile, Bella and Dolce Tour Chaperones (to be announced mid August) and Melodia/Harmonia Camp Chaperones (September 13,14)
Packet passed out at Cantabile, Bella, and Dolce PGC&Me Nights.
Don't forget to check out the fun!RAISER page (dropdown menu) for ALL fun!RAISER options this season! There's something for everyone! Click on the description to be directed to that particular page.
Tangibles - Butter Braids
Scrip - Online gift card rebate program
Public fun!RAISER - AMC Initial Site Selection for November (opens 10/27 at 3pm - 10/28 at 9pm)
Letter Writing Campaign - Send letters to companies, family, friends
Personal Online Page - gchorus.link/FirstnameLastname (EXAMPLE: gchorus.link/MacyTrapeur)
We love volunteers at PGC! In fact, Volunteers are a huge part of how our organization operates. We also love ideas! Collaborating with minds who want to help the organization, which in turn helps your singers, makes for a fantastic community. So let us know if you have a special talent, gift or just want to brainstorm an idea. Below are some ways you are encouraged to pitch in.
- CONCERTS- Backstage Supervisors, Singer Check-In, Riser Crew, Ushers, Flower/Water sales, Box Office, Greeters
- COMMUNITY SERVICE - We have several community service projects throughout the season and we encourage entire families to participate! Singers are required to do the two performance based projects (Veterans Home in the fall and Retirement Home in the spring). Here are a few for this season (which are on the calendar!): Veterans Home, Phoenix Children's Hospital, Feed My Starving Children, AZ Diaper Drive, Westminster Village
- fun!RAISER TEAM - Our fun!RAISER team is busy this season! Have an idea or have experience planning events, selling products or have corporate connections? Email Brandy, the fun!RAISER Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to help!
- REHEARSAL SUPERVISORS- Sit in on rehearsal and be a room monitor! Super easy and you get to know the singers. This is for Moms, Dads, grandparents, Nannies, any adult!!
If you are interested in volunteering with PGC, or would like more information on specific opportunitites email email@example.com or text 281-723-8252.